Title: Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist
Department: Finance and Accounting
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants, LLC is posting a new role in its growing Finance and Accounting department, and is seeking an Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist. The right candidate would have a strong understanding of how the responsibilities of the role impact the general ledger as well as data analytics. In addition, the individual must be detailed-oriented and be able to be work collaboratively with others.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Payable
- Process received invoices via NetSuite
- Request and collect vendor W9 forms
- Process weekly AP check runs
- Maintain and update NetSuite vendor information as necessary
- Assist in the invoicing of quarterly transactions
- Perform year end 1099 reporting for all vendors
- File sales and use tax returns
- Assists with other projects as necessary
- Ensure bi-weekly payroll is processed timely, accurately and in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
- Act as a primary point of contact with employees for payroll questions
- Responsible for maintaining payroll files in preparation for external audits and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage vacation and time off accruals
- Prepare and update any wage verification forms
- Conduct year end W2 audits
- Setup new state and SUI tax accounts as needed
- Ensure tax compliance in all local jurisdictions
- Review quarterly reports for accuracy
- Calculate miscellaneous adjustments, manual checks, and new hire and termination payments
- Process off-cycle check payments according to company policy and federal and state regulations
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or Business; minimum one year of Finance or Accounting experience.
- 1-2 years of progressive Full Cycle Payroll experience
- 1-2 years’ experience processing payroll with Paylocity or similar HRIS
- Familiarity with multi-state payroll is a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite (or similar) accounting systems preferred
- Knowledge of Paylocity (or similar) payroll systems preferred
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.