Title: Disbursements Coordinator
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Disbursements Coordinator primary responsibility is the day-to-day processing of cash payouts relating to our clients’ philanthropic giving programs. Members of this group take a team-based approach to the timely and accurate processing of client payouts. The Disbursements Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of payments processing, proactive internal and external communication surrounding the payout process, and accurate recording and reporting relative to each payout.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes large amounts of client data and payments on regular cycles
- Reviews and updates payments processing documentation related to his or her work
- Direct communication with Client Management for status updates
- Documentation of client-specific processes
- Learn and demonstrate competency in the CyberGrants product suite as well as establish a thorough understanding of our services
- Troubleshoot technical issues and recommends creative solutions
- Other duties as assigned or where interest and ability are displayed
Knowledge and Experience required
The Disbursements Coordinator should possess an attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. The ability and capacity to identify challenges in processing and provide options for improvements is beneficial in the position.
- Preferred: Possess a good working knowledge of relational databases or other technological tools that demonstrate the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Oracle database and/ or PLSQL, HTML, Access, QuickBooks, or other tools that demonstrate skill and acumen
- Experience with a SaaS based software solution
- Functional expertise with corporate philanthropy, payment processing/payroll solutions, or human resources
- Motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to think creatively and seek solutions to problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and follow-up on pending issues
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.