VP of Client Onboarding (Implementation)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
This role is about execution and leadership to help a growing, growth private-equity backed, SaaS Company! As the VP of Client Onboarding, you will lead and expand our onboarding team that implements and expands our Corporate Social Responsibility platform for new and existing clients. You work closely with leaders across Sales, Account Management, Product, and Support to execute the onboarding strategy across the organization. This role is responsible for driving successful product usage, customer value, retention and expansion. The right candidate is an experienced manager with a proven ability to create strong onboarding / implementation programs to drive the customer adoption lifecycle for both large and small organizations, at scale.
This important high visibility role, critical to our ongoing success, is based at CyberGrants HQ in Andover Massachusetts.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Creating and maintaining internal processes in order to measure and manage the risk of projects, ensuring predictable customer success in every project.
- Manage and resolve customer issues that escalate beyond the project team, including governance programs for major onboarding projects.
- Successful development, management, and mentoring of a highly motivated and engaged team of consultants, project managers, and business analysts.
- Ensure effective flow of information to and from team members (i.e., top down and bottom up communication)
- Foster positive cross-departmental communication
- Responsible for management and reporting of onboarding revenue, working with Finance.
- Communicate product opportunities to product management team
- Partnering closely with the Sales and Account Management organizations to improve the ‘handover’ of new clients
- Managing a sustainable capacity planning process. Accountable to bookings, revenue, and margin targets.
- Hire and retain top talent!
- Establishing an education strategy for the onboarding organization to ensure necessary training for new hires and existing team members.
- Experience as the client-facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology (Supply Chain Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Proven expertise hiring and retaining top caliber technical talent in the Boston area.
- The ability to operate in a fast moving environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through direct reports and others.
- Drive overall team success through effective coaching and influence, creating sustainable improvements. Develop executive level skill sets in managers and senior resources.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Strong operational, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Team player that is self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, coachable and compassionate. Strong leadership, organization, team building and management, communication (verbal, written and presentation), and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company
- 5+ years working in a leadership capacity
- 7+ years of Customer Onboarding/Implementation, Customer Success, or Technical Account Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Willing to travel periodically (>20%) based on customer and business need
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.