Department: Product Management
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Andover, MA
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. This role is about execution and leadership to help a growing, growth private-equity backed, SaaS Company! You will help lead and grow our product management and design team while executing your product management mission. We are a successful SaaS company with dozens of Fortune 100 clients, focused on growth through the evolution of our Product and Operations.
- Communicate and use your vision to influence strategic priorities in our agile process. Constantly strive to improve the way we work - if it can be done we want to do it
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and experts to research and define initiatives and transform in requirements for Scrum teams, acting as the Product Owner
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX, and scrum teams to bring initiatives to life
- Drive market readiness for initiatives inside and outside of our business
- Use and analyze data to discover insights and drive success
- Cultivate a high performing team that is centered on the customer and operational excellence
- Gather and analyze competitive data in order to create assets as part of a comprehensive competitive intelligence program
- Support cross functional product launches, coordinating the efforts of engineering, sales, marketing, PR, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow SaaS product management talent
- 4+ years of product management experience in SaaS software
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Desire to grow and work within a high performing and close knit team
- Passion for building relationships with our customers
- Analytical approach for effectively evaluating and executing trade-off decisions
- Dynamic capability to articulate and evangelize product decisions and direction
- Crisp and clear communication style
- High competence with Agile product management and processes
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.