Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is responsible for leading customer deployments for the CyberGrants software application. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer’s service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Provide project leadership for customer integrations.
- Monitor in-flight projects to identify any risks arising from the technical discovery portions of projects. Work with staff and peers in order to drive resolution on the identified risks.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 - 25% travel requirement).
- PMP certification is a plus.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.