Technical Account Manager / Customer Support
Department: Client Management
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: East Windsor, NJ
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
Our Account Management Team serves as the primary point of contact for a client book of business. We are a small group of nimble business athletes whose main focus is getting things done no matter the size or scope of the project. We must become expert in helping our customers best leverage our tools, services, and best practices while developing a deep understanding of each client's business processes and strategic philanthropic goals. Additionally we act as advocates for CyberGrants and are expected to identify, promote and communicate cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
A Technical Account Manager will be the primary day-to-day contact with clients. Members of this group will take a team-based approach to keeping customers connected to CyberGrants and for enhancing their overall client experience. The Account Manager is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring the health of the relationship between our customers and CyberGrants, producing customer programs, providing proactive communications, coordinating with appropriate internal CyberGrants teams to provide dependable contract services as well as project based billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship with the emphasis on being proactive in providing information and resolving issues
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and recommends creative solutions
- Configure and enhance the customer configuration to achieve their required goals
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication including keeping customers informed of process or procedural changes
- Learn and demonstrate competency in the CyberGrants product suite as well as establish a thorough understanding of our processing and payment services
- Performance will be primarily based on customer satisfaction, retention and revenue expansion
- Manage new client and program implementations ensuring agreed upon timelines and deliverables are met
- Leverage the capabilities of the software to provide workable solutions to clients
- Direct support of all day-to-day operational activities
- Email Support
- Contact Center Escalation Support
- Payment Processing & Follow-Up
- Transaction Management
- Generation & Validation of scheduled & ad hoc report requests
- Other duties may be assigned
Account Managers should possess significant experience in customer relationship management, solutions design, and the implementation and/or support of enterprise software for large, complex customers related to philanthropic programs. Specific domain expertise in corporate philanthropy or other corporate social responsibility programs is highly desirable.
- 5 – 8 years of applicable work experience in a SaaS or other high-tech environment
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Adept at multi-tasking with success and confidence
- Possess a good working knowledge of relational databases
- Motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company is desirable
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and quality
- Familiar with SQL, HTML, CSS and other current web technologies
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.